Conjunction: Sample Sentences

  • I can pass after the green light is on.
  • Although she speaks seldom, she says meaningful words.
  • I went to bed at 10 pm as I had a plane to catch at 7 am.
  • She talks as if he was rich.
  • You can go as long as you are good.
  • I hate broccoli as much as I hate cauliflower.
  • As soon as I went to home, I started to work.
  • It seems as though she is in trouble.
  • She usually eats at home, because she likes cooking.
  • My work must be finished before afternoon.
  • He works every day, even on Sundays.
  • You will go to that cinema even if they don’t allow you.
  • Even though it rained a lot, We enjoyed the holiday.
  • Michael has very much money. However, she’s not all that happy.
  • Let me know if you go to the school.
  • If only Maria had been able to come.
  • Inasmuch as it rains, I’ll take an umbrella.
  • People burn forests in order that they have more land.
  • Just as I was watching the football match on TV, electricity went off.
  • You must study hard lest you fail.
  • Now go home and cook meat meals.
  • Once I start eating, I must continue.
  • I will go to cinema provided the others go.
  • You can borrow the PC provided that you promise to give it back in time.
  • I go to theater weekly rather than monthly.
  • Since I was ill for two months, I lost my job.
  • She was too late so that she could not apply for the job.
  • Supposing you had a dog, what would you do with it?
  • She runs faster than me.
  • Though it is raining, they swam in the pool.
  • Please stay at home till afternoon.
  • I will go to supermarket unless it is very crowded.
  • I waited up for her until eleven o’clock.
  • I was watching tv when she came in.
  • You can come whenever you want.
  • She was eating in the kitchen, where there was table.
  • She is very funny whereas he is boring.
  • We can meet you wherever you want.
  • I worry about whether She’ll be a good person.
  • I found the article which was very important.
  • While I was playing with the children, he came the park.
  • I visited Alice who was ill.
  • Whoever says so is a liar.
  • She asked him why he was playing football.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts